The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
Follow in Harry's footsteps as you visit many of the wizarding world's most famous establishments! Drink Butterbeer™ at the Leaky Cauldron™, see a wand choose a wizard at Ollivanders™ wand shop, escape from Gringotts™ bank with Harry, Hermione and Ron, and much more!
Plus you can travel between both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ by riding the Hogwarts™ Express# between King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida and Hogsmeade™ Station in Universal’s Islands of Adventure!Find out more about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
If you’re staying at a Universal Orlando hotel, you’ll be able to enjoy Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens (select attractions, valid ticket required) , so we recommend heading for this section first before the regular guests arrive!
Fast & Furious - Supercharged
Join the Fast & Furious family for a full-throttle, high-octane experience alongside Dom, Letty, Hobbs and the rest of the crew!
Filled with iconic vehicles and memorable locations from the films, you’ll be immersed in heart-pounding action from the start on this thrilling ride.
While queueing you’ll see 15 authentic Fast & Furious cars.
Insider Tip This ride features a Virtual Line allowing you to select a return time and party size, and spend less time waiting in the queue
This is the first place you’ll see at the park's main entrance. Head here for some of their most famous movie-themed rides!
Our top things to do in Production Central:
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: Where you can dance with the Minions!
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ride–3D: 3D film + flight simulation = one seriously epic ride!
- Shrek 4-D: Join Shrek and Donkey for an exciting adventure
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit: Choose your own music on-board a roller coaster!
Take a trip to the Big Apple – both past and present – without leaving Orlando!
Our top things to do in New York:
- Revenge of the Mummy: Seriously terrifying!
- The Blues Brothers® Show: Get ready to shake your tailfeather!
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon: See the sights of New York a whole new way!
World’s Fair, this area blends Universal Studios’ past and future through its architecture, ambiance, and attractions.
Our top things to do in World Expo:
- MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™: Zap those aliens on this classic ride.
Springfield, U.S.A: Home of The Simpsons
Stop by for fun, entertainment and a photo-op with Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie!
Here are the top “must-see” and “must-do” things in Springfield:
- The Simpsons Ride™: Hang on tight as you crash your way through Krustyland!
- Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl: Take an intergalactic spin with the aliens from The Simpsons™
- Moe’s Tavern: Grab an authentic Duff Beer, especially brewed for Universal Orlando Resort! (must me 21+ to consume alcoholic beverages with valid photo ID)
Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone
The area that’s dedicated to the little ones among us! If you’re visiting with small children, this is where they will want to be.
Our top things to do in Woody Woodpecker’s Kidzone:
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster: A kid-sized roller coaster that’s fun for all ages!
- Animal Actors on Location!: See the furriest stars of the movies in their own show
- E.T. Adventure: Take off on your flying bicycle with everyone’s favourite Extra-Terrestrial!
Always secretly fancied yourself as a movie star? Here you can bask in the glory of Tinseltown among recreations of some of Hollywood's greatest monuments!
Our top things to do in Hollywood:
- Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show: See what goes into – and oozes out of – some of Hollywood's strangest creatures.
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Min Height: 40”/3ft4"/102cm
Join Gru, his daughters, and illuminations's mischievous Minions on an unpredictable ride where you join the ranks of the Minions as part of Gru's latest scheme. But when things don’t go as planned, you’re launched into an unforgettable journey through his super-villain laboratory. It's heartwarming and humorous family fun for everyone!
The Simpsons Ride
Min Height: 40”/3ft4"/102cm
Grab a seat with The Simpsons™ on a virtual reality roller coaster ride. You'll smash and blast through Krustyland with Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie in an over-the-top adventure.
Keep an eye out for cameos from countless Simpsons characters as you soar across Springfield and beyond.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride–3D
Min Height: 40”/3ft4"/102cm
Megatron and his villainous Decepticons want to rule Earth. Board your N*E*S*T* vehicle and join Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in an explosive fight to save mankind in this ultra-immersive thrill ride that blurs the line between fiction and reality.
We're counting on you. Roll out.
Our Top Picks for Kids
Min Height: 34”/2ft10"/86cm
E.T.'s home planet is dying and he needs your help to save it. Board your flying bike and take off on a thrilling (but gentle) ride through the sky.
You'll dodge bad guys and soar into the stars where his magical home awaits, filled with wondrous otherworldly creatures.
Lord Farquaad has returned (in ghostly form) and kidnapped Princess Fiona.
Shrek and Donkey are hot on his trail. You're along for the ride, watching it unfold.
MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
Min Height: 42”/3ft6"/107cm
New York has been hit by an epidemic of aliens and it’s up to you, Agent Trainee, to blast them into oblivion.
Use your laser gun to zap those little suckers and rack up points before they zap back at you, sending your car spinning out of control.
The Bourne Stuntacular
This live-action stunt show will leave audiences marvelling, “How on earth did they do that?”
Through a cutting-edge fusion of stagecraft and film, you’ll follow our hero Jason Bourne across three continents as sinister characters pursue him, hoping to bring him in. You don’t just watch it. You feel it.
Universal Orlando's Cinematic Celebration
This epic show lights up select nights with a celebration of music, water and light that takes you into the movies like never before.
You’ll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination's Despicable Me, and so much more
Animal Actors On Location!
This wild showcase features some of the most talented animal actors from movies and television performing in a hilarious mix of video segments, live skits and audience interactions.
Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-up Show
Watch how top make-up and special effects artists craft some of the creepy characters you’ve seen on the big screen.
Restrictions: Parental Guidance is suggested for this show
Inspired by the films An American Tail and Fievel Goes West, kids can explore a whimsical playground filled with oversized props.
Universal Studios Restaurants
Select restaurants at Universal Studios Florida can be booked online at www.opentable.com – where you can also read reviews and choose your reservation time.
You can also make reservations while you’re at Universal Orlando, by visiting one of the kiosks around the parks or popping into the restaurant itself.
Insider Tip: Grab a bite at Universal CityWalk!
Fancy taking a break from the theme park while you have your meal? Head to Universal's CityWalk, where you’ll find all kinds of fabulous eateries!
Here is just a handful of some of our favourite restaurants:
Full Service Restaurants
Lombard's Seafood Grille
Seafood is Lombard’s specialty with fresh favorites like clam chowder. If you prefer turf to surf, there’s also burgers, sandwiches, salads and more.
Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
This traditional Irish-American pub is both a lively bar and a full-service restaurant. Featuring authentic Irish dishes like Shepherd's Pie and Guinness Beef Stew.
Cafes & Casual Dining
Richter's Burger Co.
This restaurant features themed menu items such as The San Andreas sandwich, as well as traditional favorites like grilled chicken salads.
A ‘50s drive-in style eaterie serving traditional American fare.
From a morning cup of coffee to a delicious lunch or dinner, you'll feel a part of the show's Studio 1A experience every time you visit.
Louie's Italian Restaurant
Louie's is home to Italian favourites like pizza, pasta, meatball subs and salads, plus creamy gelato (available seasonally).
Enjoy a Krusty-certified meat sandwich like the legendary Krusty Burger, Clogger Burger, the Ribwich, Sideshow Bob Foot Long, or a Heat Lamp Dog. Then wash it all down with an authentic Buzz Cola.
Choose from frosty milkshakes, banana splits, and more in a charming vintage-inspired shop proudly serving Häagen-Dazs® ice cream.
Lard Lad Donuts
You'll find giant donuts, Brain Freezin' D'oh-Nut Sundaes, delectable cupcakes, and more.
…..Need we say more?
Healthy Dining at Universal Studios Florida
Looking for something a bit healthier among the burgers, chips and pizza?
Many restaurants at Universal Studios Florida offer healthy side options for the adults’ and children’s meals, including trans-fat-free fries, side salad or fruit. For more info about healthy choices, pick up a theme park guides when you arrive.
Everything’s Close By!
First of all – don’t worry about how you’ll get from Universal Studios Florida to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay or Universal CityWalk – they are located close to each other!
Don’t forget to ride the Hogwarts™ Express!
As if you could! The Hogwarts™ Express# takes you between the two lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure, and has a different journey experience each way – so it’s a good idea to travel one way on one day, and the opposite way another day!
Staying at one of Universal Orlando's hotels?
You have a choice of complimentary transport to get from the hotels to the Universal Orlando theme parks and to Universal CityWalk!
Each hotel puts you within minutes of all three theme parks - Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park - as well as the unforgettable dining and entertainment of Universal CityWalk.
Universal Studios Opening Times
Opening hours normally begin at 9am and closing times vary depending on the season
Universal Orlando Resort is open 365 days a year!
If you need to know times for a specific date, we recommend checking with the park just before you visit.
Parking at Universal Studios Florida
* Not valid during Halloween Horror Nights. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. Parking charges are subject to change.
Universal Orlando Resort has an enclosed parking garage with travelators, escalators and lifts.
You are welcome to leave the car park and return the same day without paying again – just make sure you keep your parking ticket with you as you will need to show it at the toll plaza when you re-enter.
- All dining and shopping facilities at Universal Orlando Resort are wheelchair accessible.
- All queues are accessible to guests using manual wheelchairs (with the exception of Pteranodon Flyers™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure).
- On some rides and attractions, guests will be able to remain in their wheelchair. On others you may need to transfer to the ride vehicle seating.
- ECVs or electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on the rides and attractions at Universal Orlando Resort™ because of their dramatic movements. Guests will be provided with a standard wheelchair for those rides that can accommodate them.
- Specific boarding requirements are listed at each attraction
- Outdoor stage shows have accessible viewing areas.
Deaf or hard of hearing
American Sign Language interpreting services are available on a daily basis at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure at no charge. Please refer to the guide map for interpreted performances upon arriving at the resort. [email protected]
Scripts outlining the dialogue in many of the attraction experiences are available in large font and embossed in Braille at the Guest Services lobby at the Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Guests must remove all prosthetic limbs before riding the following attractions to prevent hazards or loss due to ride forces:
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Guests should properly secure or remove all prosthetic limbs before riding the following attractions to prevent hazards or loss due to ride forces:
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster
Any guest with prosthetic arms or hands will be required to ensure the limb is properly attached and able to grasp the ride restraint. Certain hand, arm, leg, and joint elements may be required to ride safely. Guests should properly secure all prosthetic limbs before riding attractions to prevent hazards or loss due to ride forces.
How to get to Universal Studios Florida:
Address: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819
From I-4 Westbound (Downtown Orlando):
- Take I-4 West to exit 74B
- Follow the signs to Universal Orlando's main parking garage
From I-4 Eastbound (Disney/Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee):
- Take I-4 East to exit 75A
- Follow the signs to Universal Orlando's main parking garage
From Orlando International Airport:
- Take SR-528 West 11 miles to I-4 East
- Take I-4 East 2 miles to exit 75A
- Follow the signs to Universal Orlando's main parking garage
Facilities and services at Universal Studios include:
- First aid centres
- Child/baby swap areas
- Locker rental
- Nursing facilities & restrooms
- Kennel boarding
- Postal services
- Wheelchair and pushchair rental
What can I bring into Universal Studios?
Because there are many places to eat and drink at Universal Studios, bringing your own food is generally discouraged. However there are some items which you are allowed to bring into the park:
- Bottled water
- Baby food/baby formula
- Small snacks that do not require heating
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
- Alcohol and glass containers
- Food that requires heating or refrigeration
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers measuring over 8.5" x 6" x 6"
- Coolers, suitcases or bags with wheels
- Folding chairs
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that represents someone as emergency personnel
Please be advised that all bags and personal items are subject to inspection.
Guests staying at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the parks open. (Valid theme park admission required; select attractions)
- Complimentary transportation between your Universal hotel and the parks
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- COMPLIMENTARY CITYWALK CLUB ACCESS‡ to select venues for the length of your stay.(age restrictions apply)
Guests at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel®, or Loews Portofino Bay Hotel can also enjoy:
- FREE* Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay)
- Priority Seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21)
Before visiting Universal Orlando, review the safety guidelines at UniversalOrlando.com/SafetyInfo.
#Additional restrictions apply.
†Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins up to one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando. Early Park Admission begins up to one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening for Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
*Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
‡Valid for registered hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Shrek 4-D © 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. The Blues Brothers © 2021 D. Aykroyd and J. Belushi Pisano. TM & ©2021 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. MEN IN BLACK and ALIEN ATTACK TM & © 2021 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Simpsons™ & © 20th Television. Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster TM Walter Lantz. Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone TM Walter Lantz. Fievel™, Fievel's Playland™ Universal Studios/U-Drive J.V. TM & © 2021 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. © 2021 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.