14 days’ access to all of the Disney World Florida parks, plus SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica!
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- IMPORTANT: If your booking includes a Disney Ultimate Ticket for 2022 visits you will need to pay in full at the time of booking to guarantee your flexible ticket. Disney Ultimate tickets for 2022 visits will no longer be available for sale after 2nd November 2021. If you do not pay in full then your ticket will not be confirmed with Disney and we will be unable to fulfil your booking.Please check ticket specific admission dates before booking.
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info
Want to visit Disney World, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens while you’re in Florida, but prefer not to pay the price of all the individual tickets?
This Disney World & SeaWorld Parks Combo Ticket gives you unlimited admission to all of these parks – PLUS Aquatica water park - for one great value price!
Booking your tickets in advance also means you’ll cut down on queuing times with Disney's FASTPASS Service!
Enjoy ALL of these parks with your Disney & SeaWorld Combo Tickets:
14 days’ unlimited admission to the Walt Disney World Parks:
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- PlayStation® Pavilion at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex***
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course****
Temporary Closures Blizzard Beach: 8th September 2019 - 12th January 2020
Typhoon Lagoon: 13th January 2020 -TBD
14 days’ unlimited admission to the SeaWorld Parks:
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
What else is included?
As well as admission to 9 epic theme parks, the Disney & SeaWorld Combo Ticket also includes:
Disney World Memory Maker worth $199!
Capture all your Disney World memories with the Memory Maker, which magically stores all of your Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures - including ride photos - so no-one needs to step out of your group to take a picture! (Included with 2020 & 2021 tickets)
PLEASE NOTE - FastPass+ system not currently in-use at Walt Disney World, this is not included in your ticket.
Free Parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens
Book for 2021 or 2022 and get FREE parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens - usually up to $20 per day!
What are the benefits of booking a Florida Combo Ticket?
With a combo package you can get all the Florida park tickets you want at a lower price than buying each ticket individually - so if you want to save money on your Florida holiday, a combo is the way to go!
Why should I book my Combo Tickets in advance?
Exclusive packages you can’t get in the USA!
Our combo tickets are exclusive to UK customers, which is how we can get such good prices. Once you’re in the States, you won’ be able to buy these tickets.
You can use My Disney Experience
My Disney Experience gives you access to all kinds of tools and helpful guides to plan your time at Disney World in advance, so you know you won’t miss out on anything!
Terms & Conditions
Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use or 31 Dec of the year travelling. All tickets must be used for the first time in the same calendar year as printed on the ticket. Standard booking terms and conditions apply and the promotion is subject to availability. Water parks subject to seasonal closure. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney.
*Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course Admission: This applies to greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability
**ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge.
***PlayStation® Pavilion: Your ticket can be used for 30 minutes of play per day, on days when the PlayStation® Pavilion is operating. It is valid once per day for the life of your ticket.
****You may only visit one miniature golf course per day and cannot visit both on the same day. Valid for one round per day (round must start prior to 4pm).
Important: Make a copy of your Disney tickets before you go to Florida!
- Your Disney World tickets are unique, so we are unable to replace them if they are lost or stolen. Therefore we strongly recommend that you take a photo or a make a copy of the back of your Disney tickets, as proof of your unique ticket numbers.
- Disney World will only be able to re-print your tickets if you have proof of all ticket reference numbers.
- Disney World tickets are not refundable or transferable.