Save $$$s on getting around Orlando’s International Drive area with unlimited-use I Ride Trolley tickets!
Save £££ on transport in Orlando
Unlimited hop-on hop-off rides
2 routes in the International Drive area
Explore Orlando’s International Drive on the I-RIDE Trolley!
Kiss goodbye to the hassle and expense of car hire, parking or public transport! Explore Orlando’s famous I-Drive Area as much as you want, for as long as you want on the I-RIDE Trolley.
This hop-on hop-off service is cheap, reliable and hassle-free. Choose from a 5, 7 or 14-day ticket and take as many journeys you want during that time.
Trolleys run every 20-30 minutes, so you can be as mobile and independent as you want without needing to brave the traffic or fight for parking spaces while you’re on holiday!
Take a look at where I-RIDE can take you on the map below:
International Drive’s Attractions
Also known as “I-Drive”, International Drive is the beating heart of Orlando and home to some of Florida’s most popular theme parks, attractions, dining, shopping and entertainment destinations.
Just some of the attractions you can use the I-Ride Trolley to travel to include:
- Fun Spot America
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
- I-DRIVE NASCAR
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- The Orlando Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Orlando Premium Outlets Shopping Centres
- ... and many more!
The I-RIDE Trolleys operate daily from 8am - 10.30pm
Access to both I-Ride Trolley routes are included with your ticket.
The Red Route and Green Route serve different parts of the I-Drive area, and you can transfer easily between both routes at various stops along the way.
- Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes.
- Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes
- See where the different routes can take you on the I-RIDE Trolley Route Map
Where to bring your ticket
The first time you use the trolley, just hand your e-ticket to the driver who will exchange it for your unlimited rides pass
- Children aged 3-9 pay just $1 per ride when travelling with a paying adult
- I-Ride Trolley Passes are not available for children under 10
- Anyone over 10 will require an adult ticket
Each I-RIDE Trolley includes 2 spaces for wheelchairs