Important Information - Know Before You Book
- You must select a start date when booking in Disney Park tickets - this should be the first day you will visit the parks
- Before making your booking, you must make sure that there is park availability for your chosen dates and duration of your ticket.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid dated Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made on Disney's Park Reservation system once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Once full payment is successfully processed, your tickets will be emailed. For those travelling in 2023, your tickets will be emailed 30 days before departure, Disney tickets will be emailed well in advance of your visit. For those travelling in 2024, your tickets will be emailed within 62 days of your departure. To ensure a seamless delivery process, please provide us with a valid and regularly monitored email address. Rest assured that we will send your E-Tickets directly to your inbox. Detailed redemption instructions will accompany the tickets for your convenience.
- Once you have received your Disney Park tickets, make sure you link them immediately to My Disney Experience and reserve your park days
- Link your tickets at My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney Magic Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open. Unfortunately no refunds can be offered if there are any partial closures.
Looking for more Disney Combo Tickets?
Save money and visit more of Florida’s top theme parks with our Combo Tickets
VIEW ALL COMBO TICKETS
Disney After Hours Tickets?
When the gates close, the real fun begins! Be part of an exclusive few who visit Walt Disney World Resort in Florida after-hours and enjoy attractions and experiences with little-to-no-wait time!
VIEW DISNEY AFTER HOURS TICKETS
Book UK-Exclusive Disney Magic Tickets & let the Magic Begin!
Imagine a place where every day holds new magical experiences. Where you can live your childhood dreams and meet the Characters you loved your whole life. There’s so much classic and new magic to enjoy, this is a great time to visit. And with so much to explore, Walt Disney World Resort is introducing new Disney Magic Tickets.
These tickets are exclusively available in the UK and Ireland for guests to purchase before they fly and are better value than at-the-gate tickets, as they come with a whole host of incredible benefits.
With Disney Magic Tickets you’ll need to choose a specific date for when you’d like your experience to begin. You can use the 7-Day ticket over 15 days and the 14-Day ticket over 18 days, giving you a great deal of flexibility during your holiday.
Disney Magic Tickets include:
Unlimited Admission to 4 Disney Parks and a Water Park
With our 7 and 14 Day Disney Magic Tickets, you’ll discover a whole world of fun with unlimited access to the Walt Disney World Resort's 4 main Theme Parks and 1 Water Park:
It's been said that the magic of Disney can be felt as soon as you step foot in the Magic Kingdom Park. Featuring favourites such as Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Carribean, as well the iconic Cinderella Castle, the Magic Kingdom Park has a riveting range of rides and attractions across its six lands for visitors of all ages to enjoy. Here, you can end a day of magical adventure with the spectacular ‘Happily Ever After’ fireworks display.
Capturing the essence of the magical multiverse, Epcot combines Disney imagination with high-tech to create a plethora of ever-changing attractions and experiences in its four newly reimagined neighbourhoods. Recently transformed for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary, Epcot is a haven for all things space, science, technology, and innovation while never losing sight of the ever-present Disney magic. No two visits are the same.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Propelling you into the depths of the animal kingdom, this theme park offers 500 acres of wild adventure across its six enchanting lands. Whether it's setting off for an exciting exhibition across the Kilimanjaro Safari or living the life of an Avatar in Pandora, this park is an exhilarating experience for the whole family.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Lights...camera...thrills! Walk in the shoes of an A-Lister with this glamorous Hollywood experience. From on-stage spectacles to behind-the-scenes fun, this theme park is perfect for lovers of all things movies, TV, and Broadway. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now also home to the Star Wars™ story at Star Wars™: Galaxy's Edge. Fight epic battles and fly the sky on the legendary Millennium Falcon with this unmissable attraction.
and either (access to one, dependent on the season):
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Whether you’re a skiing sensation or an aquatic amateur, this wet and wild water park is overflowing with fun-filled attractions for all.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
This is no ordinary waterpark - here you can learn to surf the serene waters, snorkel with sharks, stingray and ter-reef-ic tropical fish, and dare to delve into the deep blue with a variety of thrilling rides and flumes.
- Park Hopper access, which allows you to explore multiple Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. You’ll also be able to play one round per day at the Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- Memory Maker, which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers.
Memory Maker worth $199 Included!
Make sure you capture it all! Our 7 and 14 day adult tickets include the Memory Maker Photo Package worth a whopping $199 at the gate. With Memory Maker, you’ll receive access to digital downloads of your Walt Disney World Resort holiday memories. It magically stores all of your Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures - including ride photos - for you to download when you get home. So no-one needs to step out of your group to take a picture!
Unleash the Magic of Disney Genie Service
Disney Magic Tickets now give you access to the new Disney Genie service. This complimentary digital service is available to everyone with a ticket within the My Disney Experience app and is designed to let you create your best Disney Park day with a recommended personal itinerary based on your own attraction and dining interests.