Get closer to the animals at Wild Florida Wildlife Park than ever before - choose from 2 amazing experiences!
Experience an up-close interaction with the animals at Wild Florida!
Wild Florida’s Wildlife Park is home to over 100 exotic and native animals who can’t wait to meet you!
A 15-minute Animal Encounter with your choice of adorable animals, or an Animal Keeper Experience which includes an airboat ride through the Florida Everglades!
Pet, feed and maybe even hug some of Wild Florida’s most adorable animals on a Wild Florida Animal Encounter!
- Choose an encounter with the Two-toed Sloths, African Crested Porcupines or Ring-Tailed Lemurs
- All the animals are friendly, furry and can’t wait to say hello!
- Encounters are usually around 15 minutes, but obviously this depends on how your chosen animal is feeling on the day. The keepers will make sure you spend as long as possible with your animal.
Please note animals are subject to change and may be unavailable due to unpredictability with the animal's behaviour.
Mondays – Saturdays, all year round
Tickets are open dated but you must call to confirm avaliblilty in advance.
Animal Encounter Times:
- Encounters take place at 10am, 12pm or 2pm
- Please ensure that you call the number provided on your e-ticket at least 2 days before you wish to take the experience, in order to reserve your date and time.
Keeper for a Day Times:
- 8.30am: Arrive at the park
- 9am - 11am: Time with the Animal Keepers
- 11.30am: Airboat Tour
- 12.45pm: Lunch
- Spend the afternoon in the wildlife park!
3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739
- Children under 8 are not allowed to participate in any of the Animal Encounters
- Children must be 12 or older to participate with the Ring Tail Lemur
- Children under 12 are not allowed to participate in the Keeper for a Day experience
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Waivers must be signed for every guest that enters the exhibit
- Wild Florida Wildlife Park is wheelchair accessible
- The Animal Encounter area is accessed via a small ledge which should be wheelchair accessible, but if you have any questions please call us on 0330 100 3130
Food & Drink
- Barbecue Lunch Basket from the Chomp House Grill
- A Vegetarian option is available
Terms & Conditions
The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, in such circumstances, no refunds are available.